Legal Counsel For Corporate And Business Law
The corporate and business law firm of Bowe & Odorizzi Law, LLC provides a full range of experienced corporate and business law legal services. Our firm was formed in 1979 and has been highly involved in local business and industry since founding lawyer James Bowe began practicing law in 1956. We have:
- Served with the Tamaqua Industrial Development Enterprises (TIDE) since its inception
- Handled the real estate, zoning and subdivision legal questions of North Manheim, Cressona, Tamaqua and Schuylkill Township as solicitors
- Served on the Tamaqua Area Chamber of Commerce
- Served on the boards of Mauch Chunk Trust Company and Wachovia Bank
If you own or manage a business in the Tamaqua/Schuylkill County area or are in the process of forming one, we can provide skilled legal services.
Do you have corporate or business law questions in northeastern Pennsylvania? Contact Bowe & Odorizzi Law, LLC at 570-225-0032.
Our Corporate And Business Law Legal Services Include:
- Business formation, including partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations
- Legal and business strategy counsel
- Business litigation, settlement and negotiation, including business disputes involving breaches of contract and buy/sell agreements
- Handle the operation of corporations from a legal standpoint, including preparing minutes and corporate financing. We can also attend corporate and company meetings.
We work with local professionals, including CPAs, to fully solve business challenges and to advise on best possible capitalize options.
Contact Our Attorneys For Help With Your Business Law Needs
For corporate and business law legal services, contact our firm. We offer free initial consultations and are available for weekday, evening and weekend appointments. Call us at our downtown Tamaqua offices at 570-225-0032. You may also contact us online.