Helping You Take Control Of Your Future Through Estate Planning
Estate planning is an often overlooked area in people’s lives. The possibility of future incapacity is real, and the inevitability of death must be anticipated. An experienced estate planning lawyer can help you with an estate plan that will secure the future of your assets and plan for your future care.
For more than 30 years, the law firm of Bowe & Odorizzi Law, LLC has been dedicated to providing estate planning services to individuals in Tamaqua and the surrounding areas of northeastern Pennsylvania. We provide legal services for every type and level of economic circumstance and for any size estate, complex or simple.
Our firm has long-standing professional relationships with accountants and employs several individuals, aside from our two dedicated estate planning attorneys, who work exclusively in estate planning, estate administration and probate.
Complete Estate Planning Representation
Regardless of the complexity of your estate, our Tamaqua area estate planning attorneys have the skill and knowledge to assist you. Our estate planning services include:
- Wills and trusts: Through the use of wills, trusts and other documents, you can help control how and when your assets are distributed, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your wishes will be honored.
- Powers of attorney: This legal tool enables you to appoint a trusted individual to make decisions on your behalf should you ever be unable to do so.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: Establishing a guardianship and/or a conservatorship helps ensure that your vulnerable loved ones will be cared for.
- Medicaid planning: One cannot simply give assets away to meet the income requirements for Medicaid eligibility. We can help you explore your options for long-term care placement and financing.
- Gifting of assets and tax issues: If part of your estate plan involves gifting some of your assets, then it is important to consider the potential tax implications and how to protect your heirs from harsh consequences.
- Business succession planning: We can answer all of your questions and address your concerns when it comes to passing your business onto your heirs.
- Elder law issues: We help address a wide range of legal issues the elderly face, including long-term care, asset protection and debt issues.
- Succession planning: Our experienced estate planning team provides insightful advice and guidance for your succession planning concerns if you own a family business, company or farm.
Our attorneys can help answer your estate planning questions, including issues that can arise when people attempt to use preprinted forms as part of their estate plan. We are prepared to put our estate planning experience to work for you and your family.
If you have questions regarding the preparation of estate documents, contact our firm. We offer free consultations for many matters, are available for weekday, evening and weekend appointments, and are committed to charging reasonable and affordable rates. Contact us by calling 570-225-0032 or toll free at 866-586-9855. Or, if you prefer to send an email, you may do so using our online form on this website.