Skilled Help In The Area Of Elder Law
As an elder loved one experiences diminished mental or physical capacities, plans for his or her care must be made. At the same time, your loved one may have a lifetime of assets that must be protected, or financial needs that can be met through government assistance.
At the elder law firm of Bowe & Odorizzi Law, LLC, we have helped residents of Tamaqua, Schuylkill County, and the surrounding cities and counties manage elder law and elder care planning since 1979.
Do you have questions regarding elder law and elder care planning? Call Bowe & Odorizzi Law, LLC at 570-225-0032.
We Provide A Wide Range Of Elder Law Services
Our team of lawyers and staff are experienced in providing knowledgeable and compassionate elder care planning. Our services include:
- Medicaid planning, including the assessment and managing of available Medicaid financial support for nursing home, medical and long-term care facility expenses
- Drafting powers of attorney — allowing persons to pay bills, enter contracts, file income taxes and other tasks for elderly individuals
- Drafting and review of medical powers of attorney — health care directives, physicians’ directives and living wills
- Protection and management of existing assets through “spending down,” reallocation and other practices
- Estate administration
- Nursing home litigation in the event of injury, negligence, abuse or neglect
Experienced, Knowledgeable And Compassionate
Our legal staff has practiced elder care law since 1979 and regularly attends seminars and training regarding Medicaid laws, benefits and restrictions, which change frequently. We can meet with your family, explain options, provide counsel and advice regarding care, assets and debt, and manage your full elder care legal process.
Contact A Tamaqua Area Attorneys
If an elder loved one is currently in a hospital or may otherwise need future care assistance or asset and debt management assistance, contact our firm. We are available for weekday, evening and weekend appointments, and are committed to charging reasonable and affordable rates. Call an attorney at our downtown Tamaqua offices at 570-225-0032. You may also contact us online.