Your Legal Guides For Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Whether your business is established or is in its formation stage, the acquisition of real estate property suitable to your business’s needs, and the correct handling of commercial real estate transactions, can be crucial to the success of your business.
Experienced Real Estate Law Representation
- Has worked closely with local municipalities for almost 30 years in the areas of residential development, zoning, variances, subdivisions, land use and special exceptions
- Serves as licensed and approved title insurance issuers affiliated with First American Title Insurance Company
- Has served continuously with the Tamaqua Industrial Development Enterprises (TIDE) since its inception
If your business is considering buying or selling commercial property, contact our law firm. Services we provide include:
- Full transactional services
- Draft and review commercial lease agreements with tenants
- Draft partnership and corporate agreements
- Conduct an environmental law review, including phases one and two as required by law in many instances
- Secure liquor license transfers
- Create an LLC specifically for a property transaction
- Provide counsel regarding strategy and cost/benefit ratios
- Provide representation in zoning variance disputes
Our commercial real estate clients frequently comment that our services pay for themselves. We work with all small, medium and large-size businesses, including restaurants, construction companies and manufacturers.
Contact Our Lawyers In Pennsylvania
For commercial real estate legal counsel and title company services, contact our firm. We offer free initial consultations; are available for weekday, evening and weekend appointments; and can work with your realtor. Call us at our downtown Tamaqua offices at 570-225-0032. You may also contact us online.